Optimized for Streaming Audio
LightSpeed USB uses a unique topology called Ultra-high Speed Differential Pair (or USDP) which gives LightSpeed up to 20 times the bandwidth of USB 2.0 high speed, ensuring optimal signal clocking. In fact, LightSpeed’s astounding 10 Gigabits per second bandwidth is twice as fast as USB 3.0. Additionally, its 2-in-1 architecture physically separates the signal leg from the five volt power leg, preventing source-generated noise from disturbing the digital signal. The result: a bit-perfect, time-perfect USB cable.
LightSpeed USB comes in a standard configuration and a split configuration. Standard LightSpeed is used similarly to most USB cables: one connector on each end. Split LightSpeed has one USB-B connector and two USB-A connectors: one for signal, one for power. This configuration can be used with self-powered DACs, such as Light Harmonic’s Da Vinci DAC.
• 10Gbps rated bandwidth
• 99.9997% pure copper conductors
• 30 micro 99.9% Gold Plated A Grade Phosphor Bronze USB Connectors
• If you break it, we’ll replace it. Warranty is lifetime and transferable, no matter how many times its been traded, sold or given away. No sales receipt or proof of purchase needed.
• LightSpeed USB is light, flexible, and a serious over-achiever, outperforming the competition, and exceeding all future standards. In real-world listening rooms, it’s easy to install and performs beautifully. You WILL hear the difference- even if you think all USB cables are the same.
- Technical specifications (10G)
Signal: 0.51 mm silver plated 99.9997% pure copper
Power: 0.6 mm 99.9997% pure copper
USB-A: 30µ 99.9% gold-plated A-grade phosphor bronze
USB-B: 30µ 99.9% gold-plated A-grade phosphor bronze
Layer 1: 0.55 mm gas-injected polytetrafluoroethylene
Layer 2: 0.08 mm biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate
Layer 3: 0.32 mm gas-injected tetrafluoroethylene
Layer 4: 0.08 mm biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate
Layer 5: 0.35 mm (+/- 0.1) polyvinyl chloride
Final dimensions: square-shaped 3.5 mm (+/- 0.1) X 5.0 mm (+/- 0.1)