***DISCLAIMER: This item will not work in a normal headphone output. You must use this in a unit that supports a balanced 3.5mm 4 Pole TRRS connector/output. If in doubt, please consult your unit's manufacturer.***
The IEM-X was designed to be the perfect companion for the LH Labs line of high performance headphone Amp/DACs.
Most in-ear monitors share a common electrical ground for the left and right channels, and as a result share noise. The IEM-X, on the other hand, is a true balanced design, which allows each channel to operate independently.
When used with a balanced headphone amplifier like our Geek Out V2, this design increases stereo separation, lowers noise, and allows the IEM-X to produce the sort of sound normally associated with esoteric over-ear headphones.
Presentation is a strong suit of the IEM X – the soundstage is nice and spacious with a good amount of width. Micro detail delivery and instrument separation are also excellent making complex passages enjoyable.
- Precise sound with high definition: Exclusive 6μ titanium driver design delivers the deepest bass, elevated highs and ultra-clear midrange
- Soft silicone ear buds provide a super comfortable noise-isolation fit
- 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- 3 pairs of silicone ear tips (one pair installed)
- 20~32000 Hz (± 3dB) frequency response for realistic imaging sound reproduction
- 93dB at 1V 1kHz sensitivity for distortion-free audio