- (IGG Only) Geek Pulse DAC X Infinity
Pulse DAC is the world’s most powerful 32/384 kHz + DSD128 desktop DAC and 3000 mW headphone amplifier. With its form factor footprint, Pulse DAC pairs performance with convenience without compromise.
Pulse DAC Makes Excellence Accessible
The SIRE and DA VINCI aren’t just fantastic DACs, they’re perfect development platforms. Many of the key elements from our flagship products are also available in our more popularly priced products like Pulse DAC.
- Dual Mono, Dual DAC Configuration (Pulse DAC X and Infinity)
- Precision Passive components
- 3L Digital Buffer
- FEMTO Clocks
Superb Digital to Analog Conversion
- Single ESS9018K2M DAC in Pulse DAC
- DUAL ESS9018K2M in Pulse DAC X and Infinity
- 32/384 PCM
- Dual High-precision clocks (one for 44.1kHz PCM/2.8224 MHz DSD, second for 48 kHz PCM/3.072 MHz DSD)
- FEMTO Clocks for vanishingly low jitter in Pulse Infinity
Useful connectivity and control
All Pulse units feature 5 digital inputs for compatibility with a wide range of sources
- 1 TOSlink (accept up to 24 bit/192 PCM)
- 2 Coaxial (accept up to 24 bit/192 kHz PCM
- 1 AES/EBU
- 1 USB (accepts up to 32 bit/ 384 kHz PCM, DSD64)
Excellent Headphone Amplifier
Headphone output configuration:
- Balanced XLR 4 Pin Female Jack (Neutrik)
- Single-end via 1/4″ TRS Headphone Jack
Headphone Balanced output voltage and impedance (Pulse DAC X and Infinity):
- 3.5V / 6V / 13.8V selectable
- 0.9 Ohm output impedance
- dual mono headphone output amplifier (CAPS IN FRONT)
Headphone Single- ended output voltage and impedance (all models):
- 1.8V / 3V / 6.8V switchable
- 0.47 Ohm output impedance
Digital Filters for Sound the Way You Like It
Time Coherence Mode (TCM)- uses LH Labs’ minimum phase digital filter and time optimization algorithm, which removes all PRE ring from the original signal and realigns the impulse response. This presents the listener with a more well-defined and natural soundstage.
Frequency Response Mode (FRM)- uses a slow roll-off linear digital filter with our proprietary frequency domain optimization algorithm. This mode gives you a smoother and clearer sound with very low harmonic distortion.
Stable Streaming Mode (SSM)- The perfect solution for streaming audio sources. is designed to optimize your DAC for streaming music. This mode combats two of the most important issues facing streaming music: time-fluctuated high jitter music content, and roll-off of high frequency harmonics caused by compression algorithms. With SSM, your DAC will restore your streaming music’s timing using our patent-pending three layer buffer. Expect a richer sound in the mid and high band frequency range.
Femto Time Mode (FTM)- The Pulse Infinity features an extremely high-precision Femto Clock that completely eliminates clock-based timing errors. Selecting FTM puts this feature to best use.